Tuesday, March 22, 2011

[Journey] Hongkong - Macau, again :)

Yippie another trip to Hong Kong and it is FREE!

It was almost a year ago, on my last visit to Hong Kong I spent time to join a game, guess "who is the supper shopper game" held by the Hong Kong tourism board at the Peak yard. Four months later, I received a phone call from its staff, telling that I am one of three winner who made the right guess. And the prize is return ticket to Hong Kong by Cathay Pacific for 2 pax and four nights accommodation at Marcopolo Hotel, one of the prestigious hotel in Hong Kong. Thanks God :)

Too bad, Sisca my travel mate who went with me to Hong Kong last time can not go, so I ask my sister in law mba Ani to join. I know she likes shopping. She asked if her sister mba Sisil could join, sure, but she must paid for the ticket. Okay, deal.

On the agreed time, as arranged by the Hong Kong Tourism staff, we fly and arrived at the hotel. We never know that we got a VVIP room at Penthouse, with a private receptionist. Can you imagine that my face turn red and green when I check in, and I realize it, meanwhile we check in as three persons. All of sudden I have to make a white lie, I told the receptionist that my friend stays at Mongkok, she shows me direction to get to the hotel. She nodes and smile. *sigh*

 -- the Marcopolo hotel, right side ;p --

The itinerary is not much different with my previous trip, since it is first visit for the two sisters. 
Ngong Ping cable car again, shopping at Citigate, Mongkong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Central. 
We also take day trip to Macau, visit the Venetian and Senado Square.
But, this time I also visit Victoria Park (the famous park that usually used for Sunday gathering of Indonesian worker), Stanley Market and Avenue of Stars hehehe.

Thanks for the treat Hong Kong Tourism Board. Love You Dear GOD :)


 -- mba Ani & mba Sisil --
 -- view from our hotel room --

-- avenue of stars --
 -- Stanley Market --

7 comments:

  1. aahhh blooonnn pernaahhhh :D

    ** tar akan ke sini tanggal 1 Juni, yiii haaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. mawuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu poto di sini jugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yenceu.. kudu pagi-pagi kesini or pas siang bolong, sumpah rame banget, mau foto kudu ngantri, cape dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn...itu tas tas yg gue incer di ambasador pan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ade, ngapain beli, bikin giih, ntar gw pesen :)

    ReplyDelete